[Sca-cooks] (Yet) another translation question: cooking hard versus cooking well

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 21:59:40 PDT 2017

Julia Szent-Gyorgyi <jpmiaou at gmail.com> said:
<<< No, chimney is _k?m?ny_. Different word than _kem?ny_. >>>

They look the same to me. :-(

Unfortunately, I've had the same problem with most of what you've written. I've had this problem before. I think the digestifier that turns the list messages into digests, doesn't recognize or translate all fonts well.

I went to the digest version because at one time this list had a very high volume, often 3 to 5 digests per day. Now, unfortunately, most traffic seems to have moved to facebook. :-( Maybe it's time to change back to regular mode.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris