[Sca-cooks] Ouverture de Cuisine

James Prescott prescotj at telusplanet.net
Fri Apr 20 13:08:32 PDT 2018

Greetings everyone,

I have had to fire the publisher for a number of reasons.  Progress had
looked so promising, until it all took a ghastly nose-dive on March 14.
  My several attempts to get things fixed since then have failed.

The bad news is that publication will be delayed indefinitely.  The good
news is that I won't have to deal with this publisher.

Thorvald / James