[Sca-cooks] Ouverture de Cuisine

James Prescott prescotj at telusplanet.net
Fri Apr 20 23:17:30 PDT 2018

I have a number of options that I will consider after taking a bit of a
break.  There are five or six publishers that people have suggested that
I have not tried.  Self publishing is definitely an option that I'm
keeping open.

And if none of that works, it would go up on the web as a PDF.

Thorvald / James