[Sca-cooks] Date for battered deep-fried stuff

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 21:50:14 PDT 2018

Okay, the price didn't seem to be too bad, so I just ordered this.  I assume this will just be a translation. I hope I can figure out the recipes. I'm much more used to starting with a redaction and verifying that against the original recipe.

Has anyone written a book review on this? I'd like to put that in the Florilegium.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris