[Sca-cooks] Assumptions in modern scholarship

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Mar 2 15:34:13 PST 2018

I have found over the years that a great deal of historical food research verges pretty rapidly into experimental archaeology where you are encouraged to work your way through and get a result.

For those who want a taste of research into bulgur there’s this Oxford Symposium paper:  https://books.google.com/books?id=I15eJt6U3gMC&pg=PA35&dq=history+of+bulgur&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGoZbK5M7ZAhVq0YMKHUWmBeI4ChDoAQgvMAI#v=onepage&q=history%20of%20bulgur&f=false

Johnna

Sent from my iPad