[Sca-cooks] Vanilla in the old and new world?

Richenda du Jardin richenda.du.jardin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 20:27:09 PST 2018

I was unable to get the original article. The article I was able to read
hypothesized trade between Southeast Asia and Mesoamerica - a trade route
there is no real evidence for but a small number of scholars pushes. The
article didn’T mention other orchid varieties, instead suggesting it was
the same variety as from Mesoamerica.

Richenda