[Sca-cooks] The Rock

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 21:53:20 PDT 2018

On Sep 19, 2018, at 9:30 PM, Alec Story <avs38 at cornell.edu> wrote:

> To be honest, as a relative newcomer to the list, I don't post here with "I
> did a thing" because it didn't seem worth your attention...
>
> I just started making wine from fresh grapes and I reserved a little juice
> to make syrup for my sharbet project.  Need to find a small enameled pot
> though...

That IS of interest.  Both the wine making and the syrup and the sharbet project.

These may or may not be of interest to you.
In the BEVERAGES section of the Florilegium:

Vintng-Harvst-art (24K) 4/ 5/09 "A Vineyard Experiment" by Baron Damon Hroarsson.

Vintng-Tools-art (10K) 4/20/09 "A Vineyard Experiment - Appendix 1: A closer look at some period tools of the trade" by Baron Damon Hroarsson.

Vintng-Proces-art (30K) 4/12/09 "A Vineyard Experiment - Appendix 2:
Winemaking, a personal experience." by Baron Damon Hroarsson.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/BEVERAGES/idxbeverages.html
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris