[Sca-cooks] Stefan is now home from heart bypass surgery

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 22:25:16 PDT 2019

Thank you! The breathing problems turned out to be over 1.3 liters of liquid on the outside of my lungs, which was keeping my lungs from expanding fully. A big needle helped draw out most of that liquid on Saturday afternoon, helped a big deal. But they still kept me until Monday night for observation.

Lol on the email. I'm gradually working through the month of email that has accumilated.

Some times I wonder if going through another major surgery (the kidney transplant) is worth it. :-(

I hope to add some new files to the Florilegium in my down time.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris