[Sca-cooks] gluten free recipe help

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Apr 11 14:02:15 PDT 2019

With less than 48 hours to go.. maybe fruits. Little tarts with gluten free pastries?

Rice Pudding with Almond Milk & Rosewater

Cherry Pottage
I find gluten free flour has to be played with. Lots don’t adapt well at all. You might try some of the (non) medieval recipes for baked goods at the company associated with the flour. What do they suggest?
Maybe --
https://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/gluten-free <https://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/gluten-free>

My two go to gluten free books are the Cooks Illustrated volumes,
The How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook: Revolutionary Techniques. Groundbreaking Recipes.

Johnnae