[Sca-cooks] Loot report...

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Fri Dec 27 20:12:50 PST 2019

John Crophill's little book

Scully's Du Fait du Cuisine  (can't feature we didn't have this already!)

Collins' Medieval Herbals, the Illustrative Traditions

(found an e-ed. of Annals of the Caliph's Kitchen hiding on the phone; gotta' make a separate file for the cookery bookeries so they don't get lost!)

I may be getting a "home-made" brick bread oven in the back yard next summer, if other projects (MANY other projects) go well…

DH got a Norse costume book and the new Manx, runes of book ...

Hope you all have fun over the break, and lots of fun prezzies!

Chimene