[Sca-cooks] white sausages

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:35:48 PST 2019

Are these collagen casings, simple tubes made up of ground/processed collagen, rather than from cleaned intestines? What has your experience been with these?

I think the ones I've worked with were real intestines, but maybe I didn't know to look closer.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris