[Sca-cooks] Facebook is now censoring my posts????!

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 23:14:49 PST 2019

I am now 61 years old, and I have wondered what would happen to the Florilegium if I were to die or otherwise not be able to maintain it.

With that in mind, I have considered taking on assistants who might wish to keep it going. I do have a new website host, rented for 3 years. I had been trying to convert the Florilegium from a flat filesystem to a managed data system such as WordPress. One of the reasons for this was to get away from the specially written python program I had been using to modify the Word files into HTML files to go on the website. This should make it easier for someone else to maintain it. Unfortunately, I've not made great progress on the WordPress site.

I'm considering just moving the current site, over to the new physical server and forgoing the WordPress version for a while. Maybe there is a way to host both for development and using a link in the regular site to bring up the WordPress version.

So, if you are interested, Matthew, email me.

I am going in for heart bypass surgery this Tuesday, (See my first paragraph above) so I will be out-of-pocket for a while. I plan to have my laptop and iPad with me in the hospital, but don't know how well I will feel and when to start using them again.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris