[Sca-cooks] Facebook is now censoring my posts????!

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Mon Feb 25 02:11:33 PST 2019

umm, help please? what is going on here? I haven't seen any post that explains what this is about, not from Stefan or anybody else?

I have heard a little about the "real names only" rule FB tried to impose 6 mo or a year ago, but nothing recently…

I'm not on FB also, and also highly unlikely to ever be. Too dratted many groups have moved onto FB, and unfortunately have closed their sites so you can't even looky-loo, (pout).

thx much (ITS SNOWING !!! IN EUGENE OR !!!)

Chimene