[Sca-cooks] halloo the list??

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Mon Jan 7 15:15:24 PST 2019

Based on what's in my Inbox, the last thread was one on blogging and where
to do it.  The last message I received was on the 3rd and got dropped into
junk mail.

The list has been very slow and I've been sans internet for the past three
weeks except for the occasional trek to dine at restaurant with wifi.  I've
also been working on several projects and just happened to be at the
keyboardwhen your message arrived.

Bear

Has something happened to SCACooks list? I haven't seen any traffic since
Jan 2, and that post has something odd about the Sender's address…

thanks!
Chimene