[Sca-cooks] halloo the list??

Matthew Maddoux tdoughter23 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:05:16 PST 2019

I'm relatively new to Cookery, but I've been making mead for six and a half
years now.  Moved on to making some vinegar from my mead and wine; and now
I'm making cheeses.

I don't really use Facebook because I loathe learning the politics of my
friends.  And that's all Facebook is these days.  So I'm happy to have a
way to learn about cooking without watching rocks being thrown from one
camp to the other.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 12:56 PM Terry Decker <t.d.decker at att.net> wrote:

> The fact is the list is still here.  Use it.  As a once upon a was
> computer
> security guy, I have avoided Facebook like the plague.  I would be happy
> have a resurgence in the list.
>
> I have two projects running right now.  I'm languidly translating some
> recipe titles that Johnna provided (which I will deliver to her to post as
> she sees fit) and I'm about to assemble a feast bid based on the
> Transylvanian cookbook translation Glenn Gorsuch crowd sourced.  I'll post
> about the process and choices as I put it together.
>
> So what are you doing?
>
> Bear

Goðbrandr Njalsson
Holder of the Sable Thistle for Meadmaking
mka
Matthew Maddoux