[Sca-cooks] The collection

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Jan 12 19:14:07 PST 2019

My article on Cookbooks and Where to Start may help.

https://cynnabar.org/files/Citadel2018-Spring.pdf <https://cynnabar.org/files/Citadel2018-Spring.pdf>

For learning how to cook and to improve skills, you should invest in a good general cookbook
Plus perhaps a work like Food for 50. Used copies are fine.

Serious Eats is good website to look at for modern skills.

You’ve not mentioned your location. If you have the opportunity to attend kingdom cookery symposiums, you might consider a trip to do so.

Known World C&B will be

30
Known World Cooks and Bards 2019
Public · Hosted by Barony of Shattered Crystal SCA <https://www.facebook.com/Barony-of-Shattered-Crystal-SCA-489679994829196/?eid=ARAIYoNIC-sZufNwHz6qhEiTssgUWy5l_QrLItPNBixNnwWDGcJtjpjA6CbAORHr_aiCT7Qd9eUq2XdY> and SCA Kingdom of the Middle <https://www.facebook.com/KingdomOfTheMiddle/?eid=ARB_EAYQkhgv6NOZ8f-yYUYjnUDFRiO8CmDuI9fVtRAD7dI1h8j04gSETYXNT4J5VyVHAl3Nm2_HpFSs>

http://www.shatteredcrystal.org/kwcb2019

Johnnae