[Sca-cooks] Yoo-Hoo??? (WAS: Re: cast iron pans)

Laura C Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu May 16 17:08:40 PDT 2019

Well, personally, I've been very busy with doctor appointments and
physical therapy, appointments for my braces, church, choir practice for
church, a couple of commission pieces that were overdue, some stuff for
me because my garb doesn't fit, work on the new bed, trying to wrangle
camp for 9 adults and 6 kids for next weekend, research for our menu,
trying to figure out how to rearrange camp stuff with the loss of James,
and general exhaustion and pain from the fibro, the back stuff, lung
issues flared up again and I'm on prednisone again, etc etc etc...

I'm also way behind on Facebook and if it weren't that I have a special
list for the kids, etc, I'd never see them.

On subject- I had to scrub down and re-season my camp cast iron the
other day. Over the year, the finish got gummy and almost but not quite
moldy. They are nice and smooth and ready to go now. :-)

Liutgard