[Sca-cooks] Article of interest

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 22:00:04 PDT 2019

http://www.florilegium.org <http://www.florilegium.org/> didn't get you directly to the top page?  I think it should.
There is no explicit 'home' page.

Or are you saying you used a direct link to the India-msg file and you are then trying to move on from there?

Now that things are settling down, I will be figuring out how to make it easy to display the section table of contents and the top table of contents page.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris