[Sca-cooks] Onion Leaves with Beef

Julia Szent-Gyorgyi jpmiaou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:42:52 PDT 2020

> I think that the instruction to "pound it" is most likely about crushing the whole spices.  But that is a guess.

That would be a bit of a non-sequitur, and besides, he doesn't talk
about crushing spices anywhere else. I'm wondering if it's a typo or
misreading by Radvánszky, although I can't imagine what the correct
word should be.

Neither of the shorter recipe collections that I translated have this
sauce. Lots of sauces with onion, but they all add other things.

Julia
/\ /\