[Sca-cooks] OOP: Dosas and Chutney

Margaret Rendell m_rendell at optusnet.com.au
Tue Dec 1 20:01:47 PST 2020

Dosas are awesome.

I keep meaning to try making them, but haven't got there yet, so I'd love
to hear how you go.

(I was sure I had a picture of me with a thali platter from our local
Indian restaurant which included a dosa so big it hung off both sides of
the tray, but I can't find it to share. Maybe I'll have to eat one again so
I can post it :) )

Margaret/Emma
Melbourne, Australia/ Krae Glas, Lochac