[Sca-cooks] ISO Stefan li Rous

Christy chefchristy at kingstaste.com
Fri Aug 27 06:19:40 PDT 2021

There was an obituary floated yesterday about a Stefano - Steve Perrin - that identified him as the founder of Stefan's Florilegium.  We clarified that pretty quickly to say that wasn't OUR Stefan.  But the site is down, and we're just concerned.  We are surely hoping that news of his passing has been somewhat exaggerated :)
I have sent an email to his personal account.  Hoping to hear something soon.
Christianna