[Sca-cooks] ISO Stefan li Rous

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 15:50:11 PDT 2021

All of that from Guillaume is correct.

My health was not doing well. I had a quad-heart bypass about two years ago and six months after that, I fell and broke both bones above my left ankle. Then six months ago I got diagnosed with pneumonia and spent 4 days in the hospital.
Then I started having a lot of problems with low blood pressure. Which cause a number fo fainting spells.
The fainting was caused my low blood pressure caused by taking off too much fluid during my kidney dialysis. So taking off less and insisting the dialysis center not take off as much has helped. Now my BP is normal or a bit high. And I've stopped taking all the blood pressure medicine they were giving me (At one time three different ones)
Unfortunately during one or more of those fainting sessions, I messed up my ankle somehow.  They took an x-ray and saw no fractures of breaks. Been trying to get an MRI for about 8 weeks. Maybe this coming Friday.

I've had a real doozy of an insurance problem (Wellcare Medicare Advantage). The user number says I have insurance for the rest of the year. But when providers call to get approval, they get told the insurance has lapsed. I've spent hours on hold trying to get this problem fixed!

My brother who is a doctor, said my leg pain might be getting caused by the nerve bundle going to my right leg getting pinched by a swollen disc pad. Lo and behold an MRI of my lower back showed that to be the case. So a couple of days later he injected a cortisteroid around the 5th vertebrate and much of my pain disappeared. Unfortunately the next day the anesthesia had worn off and my ankle started hurting again, but the rest of the pain in my leg had gone away.

So we hopefully will see on this next Friday what the problem with my ankle is and hopefully fix it.

No updates in the Florilegium since before the pandemic. And yes, I'd love for someone to take it over. If it is still useful.

I did buy a used Tesla Model 3 with FSD, hoping that would give me some of my mobility back. It;s been in the body shop but I hope to get it back within the next week.

My phone number is 512-949-9745 if anyone wants to call me. But I've been getting 30? or more spam calls, so I may not answer unless you send me a text first.

Stefan
MarkSHarrisTX at gmail.com <mailto:MarkSHarrisTX at gmail.com>
StefanliRous at gmail.com