[Sca-cooks] ISO Stefan li Rous

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 16:56:29 PDT 2021

Sorry to hear that about your health! I think you should talk with younger
enthusiasts and make them to help you with the Florilegium!

Ana

On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 at 20:24, Stefan li Rous <stefanlirous at gmail.com> wrote:

> The consulting business has never been that successful. I did start
> working for TSYS two years ago. Unfortunately when I went in for my heart
> bypass surgery two years ago the company imploded. The owner restarted
> things six months ago but I've been on medical leave for the past couple of
> months.
>
> The company's purpose was to launch high-altitude balloons for recon and
> other customers.  When the mission was done or the balloon reached it's end
> of life, the payload was launched on a parafoil and my responsiblity was to
> guide this combination to the landing location.
>
> Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I will be able to continue with the company
> and project.
>
> Stefan
>
> > On Aug 27, 2021, at 8:14 AM, Terry Decker <t.d.decker at att.net> wrote:
> >
> > I think this may be about confusing Stefan, Mark S. Harris, with a Mark
> R. Harris, also of Austin and roughly the same age, whose obituary appeared
> a short time ago.  Last I heard, Stefan was running an electronics
> consulting business in Austin.
> >
> > Bear
> >
> > On 8/27/2021 7:22:15 AM, Sam Wallace <guillaumedep at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Besides his email account used to address this discussion group, you may
> > try contacting via FB:
> >
> > https://www.facebook.com/StefanliRous
> >
> > Also, Ansteorra's online records have him affiliated with the Barony of
> > Bryn Gwlad, though that may be dated (
> > https://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Stefan_li_Rous). I
> > also found a post showing him to be out of Austin, Texas. I hope this
> helps.
> >
> > Guillaume
> >

> --------
>    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com

https://anavaldes.wordpress.com/
www.twitter.com/caravia158
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci