[Sca-cooks] Marzipan ingredients

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jan 4 08:33:56 PST 2021

Countess Alys attempted to post but the post never appeared.

She wrote to me—

Well, it's not worth reposting. The main thing I commented on was that alkanet is oil-soluble and it might be difficult to incorporate unless the marzipan has a bit of oil. I doubt that there's much oil in a marzipan made of almond flour. Would you agree?

Alys

So it may not work because of the oils.

Johnnae