[Sca-cooks] Humoral Theory

Sam Wallace guillaumedep at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 14:29:17 PST 2022

All,

I am working on a translation of a French book that is largely about
humoral theory, Le régime du corps. There are a number of terms that are
context-specific in what they should be translated to. For example, "gros"
might be translated as large, fat, fatty, gross, thick or coarse depending
upon where and how it is used. I am looking for someone who can clarify a
few of those for me. I am about halfway through this work. There are four
sections plus a prologue. I have got the prologue and two of the sections
done. I had intended to do just the potion on dietetics, but it's all
interconnected, so I expanded the scope of my work. Would anyone be able
and interested in helping with a few terms? I would much appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Guillaume