[Sca-cooks] Landsknecht cookbook

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 09:58:22 PST 2022

try replacing the spacedotspace with .  and spaceslashspace with /  and it might work  it kept giving me access denied when I tried to email the link
https: slash  slash www dot kickstarter dot com slash projects slash projects slash zauberfeder slash the-landsknecht-cookbook?fbclid=lwAR24CAZnKAledHxOFI35iGplLaXJxgl2CqlJgtyqMD_WdziCRvYw
Arianwen ferch Arthur "Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx