[Sca-cooks] OP

Sandra J. Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 6 17:23:07 PDT 2022

It sounds like you have an old Sunbeam.  They last forever; I had one of similar vintage, but it suffered a fall and something electrical came loose and they couldn't get the head off to look at it without destroying it (though it was to all intents and purposes already dead).  Here's hoping yours has some sausages in its future!

Sandra