SC - translation help

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Sun Nov 1 09:39:07 PST 1998

AARRG! As one who flunked two foreign language courses I am at a lose for
figuring out some descriptions that are in French. Can someone look at this
web site and tell me if I am looking at 12c examples or not? I did a search
for 12c. illuminated manuscripts and got this as one of the 130 or so links.
Need to know if they are 12c and where they are from.

http://www.ulg.ac.be/libnet/enlumin/enl01.htm

Ches
aka Chiara Francesca

"Bobbin??  BOBBIN??!  WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BOBBINS!!!"
 - Oznog, Chairman of "Everything Except Garb Corp"