SC - test

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Wed Sep 9 18:39:29 PDT 1998

Well, just testing the new system, you all out there?

I will start with a little happy note, I finished my scroll of parchment. It
came out wonderfully! I tried to use the egg yolk mixed gauche but time kept
getting in my way. I do not know how some of you do it with two kids and a
husband to cook for and clean after AND get a scroll done!!!

I just got a digital scan of it as it was so oversized the recipient had to
do it for me, he works for the Houston chronicle. :) I will put it online as
soon as the baby goes to sleep and the 3 year old stops to take a bath.
Thank God the husband is in New York or I wouldn't get anything else done!

Ches

Be happy and never stop at a wall,
scale it,
scale it happily,