SC - test is working...

peerage1 peerage1 at flash.net
Wed Sep 9 21:13:32 PDT 1998

> Well, just testing the new system, you all out there?

Yepper.! Franchesca
So you finished your scroll,(rotten person) and i'm swearing over mine.
Nothing like coming out of scribal retirement to see how badly your
callgraphy has deteriorated.
Tomorrow i'm going to play around with some papryus and see if it dyes
like i remember...i got 11 sheets of this stuff-that's enough to make a
mass of mistakes-and if i get too wild eyed, I'll spray down a couple
with alum and scream "that's it, you're getting marbled!".

That reminds me...anyone on the list ever play with acrylic gesso
combinations for gold leaf?  At one point I had the full formula, but
now, who knows where it is.