SC - ANST - Scribe for Blank Scrolls? (fwd)

ches ches at io.com
Tue Sep 29 10:28:01 PDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:41:23 -0400
From: Margo Lynn Hablutzel <Hablutzel at compuserve.com>
To: ANSTEORRA LIST <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
Subject: ANST - Scribe for Blank Scrolls?

I cannot find a BLACK STAR handy-by except one with outdated information.
I need to get in touch with whomever is the scribe who does blank scrolls.
I sent a few in when the call went out to have them by Coronation, never
got my SASP back but got a call from a lady who wanted to put me in touch
with people who colour in preprinted scrolls.  I have since been told that
Ansteorra does not do freehand blanks, only the preprinted ones, so rather
than have the ones I sent go unused, I'd like to get them back because I
have friends in another Kingdom who want some.  However, I have not the
contact info, cannot find the slip on which I wrote the lady's name and
number.

Replying off-list is better and all that, thanks,

                                                ---= Morgan

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
 8+%%%%%%%%I=================================================---
           |/   Morgan Cely Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com

CELEBRATE BANNED BOOKS WEEK!  September 26 - October 3, 1998

In 1997 the  Office for Intellectual Freedom (http://www.ala.org/bbooks)
tracked 595 challenges to books in schools, school libraries, and public
libraries. The most challenged books of 1997 include:
     1. "I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings" by Maya Angelou
     2. "It's Perfectly Normal" by Robbie Harris
     3. The "Goosebumps" series by R.L. Stine
     4. The "Alice" series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
     5. "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinbeck
     6. "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" by Mark Twain
     7. "The Giver" by Lois Lowry
     8. "A Day No Pigs Would Die" by Robert Newton Peck
     9. "Kaffir Boy" by Mark Mathabane
     10."Bridge to Terabithia" by Katherine Paterson