SC - holiday cards

ches ches at io.com
Mon Oct 5 13:55:13 PDT 1998

As the holidays have already begun for some of you and there are some yet
to come we can reasonably call this a holiday season.

That being said I was wondering if any of you would like to be on a list
for cards that are created by each other. We could start a list of names
and place beside the names the holiday card you would want. Since this is
a very small list I do not forsee a problem with too many cards to make.

An example:
Franchesca V. Havas - generic holiday card, or a card that would cover
all the seasons up until January.
Alexandria Victoria Francesca Havas - christian
etc..you get the picture.

What do you all think?

Ches
aka Chiara