SC - book page problem

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Fri Apr 23 14:21:14 PDT 1999

I have a project. It is inscribing a paragraph and a name inside the first
page of the confirmation bibles of my church. Upon doing the first one I
found that the paper is not a friendly one and is causing the ink to
feather. I changed nibs half way through to see if it was my nib, no change.
What I would like to do is to use some paper that I have that is good,
clean, and not exposed to moisture yet. I want to do the inscriptions on
that and insert the page into the bibles. How would I insert one page into a
book? It will either be the first page or the second page but I would like
to know if anyone has done this with any success and what materials I would
have to use.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas