SC - Charters

Brent_Ryder at stream.com Brent_Ryder at stream.com
Mon Aug 2 13:55:05 PDT 1999

>Less.  There is already a problem with the lack of scrolls. You would have more
scrolls >available if one didn't have to document them.  Other kingdoms don't
require this.  Why >don't you make up a Kingdom Scribe's Handbook instead?  That
way any one can make a scroll >and submit it.

With current hue and cry about bad paper, ink, copying quality, et. al., I would
think this would be obvious. But, that's just my humble opinion.

As to documentation, I generally see little documentation on generic scrolls
(although I am sure some exists). The documentation would only be if the scrolls
were A&S entries. Then the documentation can be horrendous. Just Ask Aslyn
Crystyn.

Borek