SC - Charters

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Mon Aug 2 21:49:00 PDT 1999

Mistress Raya submitted her Scribal Handbook for proofing and correction along
Ansteorran standards and practices.  I've already gone through it, and it is in
the process of being gone through by several fellow scribes, four of whom are
Laurels, and several of whom have been a previous Star Signet and/or Sable
Scroll.

Granted, the more people in on a project can slow it down; however, I would
rather have a quality handbook to be put out than something that will have to
be continually questioned, criticized, and changed due to our lack of proofing
and foresight.

Has Mistress Rayah left our area? If so, does anyone have her new address,
etc.?

Curstaidh