SC - Charters

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Mon Aug 2 21:53:53 PDT 1999

For a new charter to pass, complete documentation must be presented - a color copy
of the original or what you are basing it on, book title, page, time period, and
the calligraphy hand must be documentable to the time period.  In the past, this
hasn't always been followed through on - it will be now.

Curstaidh