SC - Manuscripts under our noses

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Fri Mar 26 14:04:08 PST 1999

Looking around the web today, my contract is up in a week and I am at home
working, I found that we have period manuscripts right here under our noses
in Ansteorra. I will send you all URLs of them as I find them. These are
only descriptions of them you would have to go into the places to look at
them.

number 1 - http://libweb.sfasu.edu/ETRC/collect/manscrpt/blakmain.htm
R. B. BLAKE COLLECTION, 1528-1941.
Historical notebook of Dr. George L. Crockett, documents and information
relating to the history of East Texas, 1528-ca.

http://rene.ma.utexas.edu/users/foltinek/prepridx.html
"The Hamiltonian Theory of Elastica'', Am. J. Math. 116 (1994), 1479-1488.

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/Libs/HRC/fa/lowell.outline.html
Unidentified manuscripts or incomplete fragments

You all got some? Put them up!

BTW, how is our kingdom scribes web page coming, Rayah?

Sincerely,
F. Havas