SC - Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:45:29 -0500

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Wed Apr 14 08:42:13 PDT 1999

:From: "Ace" <aslyn at onramp.net>
:To: <scriptoris at Ansteorra.ORG>
:Subject: Re: SC - Scribal Classes at King's College
:Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:16:36 -0500
:
:Hey Gunhilda!  Aslyn here.  I'll teach.
:
:You know, I was kinda thinking about doing a class on scroll design, but
:with a twist.  I'd like for designers to play with calliging in existing
:Charters, and play with lining them up with rulers, etc.  I've learned a
lot
:about Charter design just from being Sable.  I thought I'd also suggest
ways
:of solving some problems I've encountered, too (especially in my earlier
:Charter designs - eeewwwww).
:
:What do ya' think?
: