SC - cartographers

marsha.greene@mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Tue Jul 20 11:21:39 PDT 1999

Not to my knowledge, as a separate group or guild.. however, I have seen
several competitons on Cartography over the years, one being in Steppes
12th a few years back.. that I should have entered.  I know it is a subject
I am interested in, as well I have heard others say, who are not
necessarily scribes.  Perhaps there is interest.    Are you concerned about
a specific project??   thanks,   Hillary

ches <ches at io.com> on 07/20/99 12:11:48 PM

Please respond to scriptoris at Ansteorra.ORG