SC - Re: [scribes]: Book of Hours

ches@io.com ches at io.com
Tue Sep 14 12:23:44 PDT 1999

May I suggest that all of you on these lists that have an interest in this
book please email both the bidder and the seller and beg them to make a CD
ROM of the book before it leaves their hands? Tell them that there are a
high number of us that would purchase the CD for research reasons and we
may get a one of a kind item and inspire these types to make money this
way as well. We cannot save all the books in the world but we can sure
help make records of them when they were intact! :)

book of hours. 15th century. magnificent.
Item #158619916
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=158619916

Sincerely,
F. Havas