SC - List question

Weiszbrod, Barbara A (Barbara) baw2 at lucent.com
Tue May 9 05:39:02 PDT 2000

Hello, Your Excellency.

I believe that Baroness Curstaigh (sp?) has just put out a request for
applicants to the position of Northern Regional Scribe, or I would tell you
whom to contact.

There are no "formal" ways to become a guild, if you are a group of people
getting together painting scroll than you are already there.  If what you
need is some advise or training, I would be please to offer my services.
Baroness Alys Durivau and I have just been appointed as Central Regional
Scribe.  I am willing to arrange a time to travel to your area, if you would
like to put together a scribal meeting.  I live in the Steppes, so probably
a Saturday or Sunday would be best.

Feel free to contact me and we will work something out.

Alys
Steppes