SC - KWHS Trivia and Table of Contents

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Fri Jun 30 16:05:48 PDT 2000

I was asked to provide a list of the Table of Contents from this years
Knowne World Heraldic Symposium's Proceedings book.   As follows:  (title
and author)
     Gold Leaf  by Geoffery Cathan
     Index of Given Names in Commercial Documents from Brodeaux 1470-1520
by Aryanhwy merch Catmael
     Occupational By-Names in the 1292 Tax Role of Paris by Colm Dubh
     SCA Field Heraldry and its Finer Points by Yves de Fortanier
     Heralds at Events by Yves de Fortanier
     Heraldry in the SCA:  Augmentations of Arms by Da'ud ibn Auda
     15th and 16th Century Dutch Names by Aryanhwy merch Catmael
     Getting Started with Period Pigments by       Mairi Broder
     De Rerum Coronae Comitae:  Concerning Earl's Coronets by Bruce
Draconarius of Mistholme
     Spanish Names from the Late 15th. Century  by Juliana de Luna
     How to Teach Anything by Annes Clotilde von Bamburg

To order your Proceedings you may send check or money order for $7.00 copy
charges + $2.00 postage, to the Autocrat of KWHS:       Marsha Greene
16831 Macleish Dr.  Houston, TX.  77084
Please make check out to :   SCA, Inc., Canton of Westgate
Deadline to receive orders is July 15th.

Another bit of trivia.....
1.   First to send in pre-paid reservations came from Meridies.
2.   Those traveling the furthest were from Drachenwald.
3.   Attendance breakdown:
     A total of 169 persons attended.
     Ansteorra 101  (the host group)
     Meridies  13
     Caid      11
     Calontir       10
     Atenveldt 9
     Middle         6
     Trimaris  4
     West      4
     AEthelmarc     3
     Atlantia       2
     Artemesia 1
     An Tir         1
     East      1
     no kingdom listed  3

Thank you all for coming, it was our pleasure to be your hosts.
Hillary, Autocrat