SC - Calling all scribes!!

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Fri Aug 25 08:21:15 PDT 2000

Who do we submit this artwork to?      Hillary

"Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio" <chiara at io.com>@ansteorra.org on
08/25/2000 10:19:57 AM

Please respond to scriptoris at ansteorra.org

Sent by:  owner-scriptoris at ansteorra.org

To:   Ansteorra Scribes <scriptoris at ansteorra.org>
cc:

Subject:  SC - Calling all scribes!!

Calling all Ansteorran Scribes!!! Please submit any art work that you have
copies of, either original or charters, that you are willing to publish to
the web. We are gathering up all that we can for the new website that will
debut in September. I have approval from Star to get it up and running
ASAP!!

So help!! I can either send you release forms or you can go to the
Ansteorran site for the release form. This site will live on the
ansteorran server.

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca