SC - greetings from Star Signet

Kim Koch - RR kimkoch at houston.rr.com
Thu Sep 21 22:09:56 PDT 2000

Hi, everyone,

I just wanted to drop a brief note of greetings and introduction to
all you scribal types.

First and foremost, I would like to thank Baroness Curstaidh Magorlick
for all of her hard work during her time as Star Signet.  She has been
an invaluable asset to the scribal community in this kingdom for many
years - painting scrolls (hundreds of them), encouraging new scribes,
and always sharing her knowledge and enthusiasm selflessly with anyone
who asks.  I cannot begin to express my gratitude for her enormous
contribution.  Thank you, Curstaidh!

Secondly, I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself.  My name is
Sara Penrose, and I've been involved in scribal activities in
Ansteorra for nearly nine years.  I'm looking forward to meeting and
working with all the wonderful calligraphers and illuminators in our
fair kingdom.  I hope to see continued enthusiasm for charter
painting, and an increasing interest in the creation of original
scrolls.  Please feel free to approach me or any of the regional
scribes with your questions, concerns, or suggestions at any time.
Contact info for all scribal officers can be found at the back of the
Black Star.

Warmest regards,
Sara