SC - Scribal Web Page

Brent Ryder bryder at compucom.com
Fri Sep 22 10:23:55 PDT 2000

Unto the Scribes and Illuminators of Ansteorra doth HL Borek Vitalievich Volkov, Star Principal Herald, send greetings

Howdy all  ;-)

I just recently signed up for the digest version of this list and have seen nothing come out of it and wanted to see if there is anyone out here still.

I have been working with Baroness Cuirstaid, as (now former) Star Signet, and now with Countess Sara, current Star Signet, along with Lady Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio on an Ansteorran Scribal Web Page.

They have some great idea and Lady Chiara is working to create a great page for us.

What I would like to kick around out here is the matter of what you all would like to see on the page?

I knwo that all of those mentioned above have ideas on what they would like on the page, but I feel it is better to have more ideas and participation than less.

I look forward to seeing all of your comments

In Service to Ansteorra,

Borek, Star