SC - Scribes Point - Gulf Wars IX

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Thu Nov 30 08:20:34 PST 2000

I really DO hope this year (2001) that if they will get a 'Scribes Point'
they will *publish it*... I looked all over the place for it last year, and
it was not where it had been years before,  so ended up grabbing a table at
the 'Research library' room.     Troll did not know where it was, Heralds
point did not know where it was, Security did not know where it was.... I
was rather disappointed, as I really wanted to meet some out of kingdom
folks last year....   So, I would really be up for a 'tea' or 'social'
probably later in the week, so more folks are there... like Friday
afternoon.

And it would be a really good spot to set up Charter painting  this year,
for folks to try their hand.    I don't believe that Curstaidh will be
going this year as the schedule does not correspond with her spring break,
but if we set up a schedule of 'moderators' to manage the charter painting
(prepare paints, set out charters, collect them up, instruct), and get her
to supply us with charters, we could do a lot of damage on setting up a new
charter supply.   Any Scribe Regions going???

I'm not currently on the Knowne World scribes list, so please keep me
informed as the plans progress.   Thanks Chiara, for sharing the news.
I'm interested in participating in Scribes Point this year at Gulf Wars.
Cheers!   Hillary Greenslade

"Chiara" <chiara at io.com>@ansteorra.org on 11/30/2000 10:07:16 AM

FYI for those of us going to Gulf Wars.

Anyone here going? Want to plan a tea or water balloon fight or something
for our own scribes that go?

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas