SC - book sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reply to Loerchen2 at aol.com

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Feb 17 06:12:17 PST 2001

Greetings! reply to Loerchen2 at aol.com

Due to a lack of space in our new house (and an inability to hold a brush
any more), I am obliged to sell my collection of books on illumination.

Most were acquired in the late 1970s and some may be hard to find these
days.  There are several of the George Braziller trade paperbacks on
different styles of manuscript painting too. They are all in good condition.
(Well, one or two may have a few paint spots on my favorite plates...)

If you are interested in seeing titles and prices, please e-mail me off-list
(Loerchen2 at aol.com).

Mistress Annora de Sylveastan
in the body of the message. Do not include any additional text in
the body.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas