[Scriptoris] Knowne World Heraldic Symposium

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Tue May 29 18:19:36 PDT 2001

Does anyone know of folks going to Knowne World Heraldic this weekend in
Minnesota.?   The room I thought I was going to be in evaporated, when a
business training session this week was cancelled.    So, I'm seeking to
share expenses for the hotel room at the Double-Tree with any who may have
a extra bed or floor space.

I'm not currently subscribed to the SCA scribes list, can someone forward
this there for me, in the event another kingdom scribe may have room?
Thanks.

Just checking,  many thanks,   Hillary Greenslade  Stargate/Ansteorra
mgreene at mpan.com (work)   hillaryrg at yahoo.com