[Scriptoris] charter masters

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 13:52:17 PDT 2001

Hi all,

There are a handful of charters for which we have only
one or two charter designs. There are also several new
awards for which we have no charters at all.

So, here's a list of awards that we need masters for,
roughly in order of need:

Vine Staff
Queen's Ring
Centurion
Grant of Arms
Golden Bridle
Motley Shash
Compass Rose
King's Archer
Crown's Favor
Queen's Rapier
Rising Star

I do not yet have a text for the Vine Staff, but will
post it as soon as I have it. I have posted the
Queen's Ring text already - if you need it again,
please write me privately. All other award texts can
be found online at

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/docs/AwardTexts1999.pdf

Please remember that new charter designs must be
submitted to the Star Signet for approval. Please see
the FAQ on the scribal webpage at
http://scriptoris.ansteorra.org/faq.html#a15
for details about this process.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Sara
Star Signet