SC - Plenary Meeting at Red Tape

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Tue Mar 20 09:36:24 PST 2001

Sorry... I will not be able to make it this weekend, due to conflicts.
Wish there had been more notice of this meeting, like in the Black Star, so
I, and perhaps others, could schedule it on our calendars.    As an
interested Scribe and sometime Herald, I would have liked to be there.
Please post a run-down of the topics you discussed, after the meeting.
Cheers,  Hillary.

"Brent Ryder" <bryder at compucom.com>@ansteorra.org on 03/19/2001 03:19:25 PM

Please respond to scriptoris at ansteorra.org

Sent by:  owner-scriptoris at ansteorra.org

Subject:  SC - Plenary Meeting at Red Tape

This weekend there will be a Plenary meeting of the College of Heralds and
Scribes this weekend at Red Tape. I'll go over the current state of the
College of Heralds, Sara can fill us in on what is happening with the
College of Scribes, and then I will open the floor for discussion.

Bring questions you might have, thoughts on where the colleges are going
and how we can work together better and anything else you can think of. We
may not get to it all, but we can make a stab at it. Breakout is first
thing in the morning (9AM) and will run for a couple of hours. (I think til
the Lunch Break)

Prior discussion(s) on the Scriptoris and Heralds email lists is encouraged

I'm on both so will kibutz as needed.

See everyone who can make it there this weekend

Borek, Star